With fast advances in technology and the increasing prevalence of speed cameras, motoring offences are becoming ever more common.
If you are accused of a motoring offence of any kind, then speak to Banks Kelly Solicitors as soon as possible. We can advise you on all common offences, including:
- Speeding (including speed camera disputes)
- Failure to give information
- Careless/ dangerous driving
- Driving with excess alcohol or drugs
- Mobile phone use whilst driving
- Traffic light offences
- Business transport offences (including excess weight/ tacograph offences)
We can also advise you on potential mitigating factors if you accumulate 12 or more penalty points on your driving licence, and therefore face disqualification.
Whatever motoring offence concerns you please contact us.