For over thirty years Banks Kelly Solicitors have provided specialist legal services to the motor vehicle industry, both at manufacturer/importer and retail levels. We work with and represent major international car companies, suppliers, distributors, wholesalers, resellers, dealerships and auction houses.
We have significant experience, knowledge and understanding of the motor vehicle industry and provide lecturing and training to other solicitors and in house training in this field.
We provide a broad range of expertise covering all aspects of the motor trade industry including, but not limited to
- Quality Issues where our cost benefit approach is to dispose of disputes at the earliest opportunity
- Competition Issues
- Trademarks and Intellectual Property
- Trading Standards
- Vehicle Leasing and Management
- Advising and Drafting Contracts
- HR and Employment Matters and
- All areas of Dispute Resolution
We represent clients internationally in Europe, Asia and America.
If you are a representative of the motor vehicle industry please contact us today to talk with a solicitor who really understands your business.