Whether you are an investor, developer, commercial landlord or occupier, Banks Kelly Solicitors offers commercial property law services to suit your requirements.
We handle a wide range of commercial conveyancing transactions, both freehold and leasehold. We believe in providing you at the outset with a clear outline of how much your transaction is likely to cost.
Contact us to request a breakdown of legal costs and expenses from one of our experienced solicitors. Banks Kelly Solicitors adopt a personal yet commercially minded approach and has significant experience of representing commercial landlords and tenants, property developers, businesses and individuals in a wide range of commercial property matters. We will update you regularly by telephone, post, email or text message or any other method suitable to your individual requirements.
We advise and act - often in conjunction with surveyors and other relevant professionals - on matters that include:
- Freehold and leasehold commercial acquisitions and disposals
- Buying and selling development sites and plot sales
- Conditional contracts and option agreements
- Commercial financing and business lending
- Dilapidations claims
- Alcohol and entertainment licensing
- Rent reviews
- Estate management
- Planning issues including unilateral undertakings and section 106 agreements
- Other property-related matters.
We can offer legal expertise in many other areas of commercial property law, from the formation and transfer of management companies to auction sales and small business purchases and sales.
Contact us to discuss how we can help you.